Saturday, December 31, 2011

Don't Let Me into this Year with an Empty Heart

Well.

I was going to write a whole reflective, retrospective thing about the year – all the places I went and the wonderful happenstances that took me there – but I don't really have time, and maybe it's trite anyway.

Or maybe I'm just having too much fun trying to learn some songs on the keyboard right now to want to shift gears to writing!

Suffice it to say, the newly-termed Year of Travel (this experiment in traveling more, but also working from the road) was a success, I'm so grateful for all the opportunities, and next up is SENEGAL. I leave in three days!

This is still my all time favorite looking-toward-the-next-year song. Just look at the smile on Josh's face when he sings:



Don't let me into this year with an empty heart, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment